Vs > Kisinev
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Kisinev Climate & Distance Between
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Yamagata, Japan
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Nikko, Japan
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Lake Coleridge, New Zealand
Kisinev vs Gardiz, Afghanistan
Kisinev vs Hohenpei√üenberg, Bavaria, Germany
Kisinev vs Limnos, Greece
Kisinev vs Suwa, Japan
Copenhagen vs Tessalit
Sulina vs Omu
Tuckerton, Nj vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
Minginui Forest vs Morioka
- The distance between Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates and Kisinev, Moldova is approximately 3,375 km or 2,097 mi.
- To reach Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap in this distance one would set out from Kisinev bearing 129.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap bearing 144.5° or SE .
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Kisinev has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap is in or near the subtropical desert biome whereas Kisinev is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.4 °C (31.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 489.9 mm (19.3 in) less which is equivalent to 489.9 l/m² (12.02 US gal/ft²) or 4,899,000 l/ha (523,736 US gal/ac) less. About 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.5° higher in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap than in Kisinev.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap relative to Kisinev. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kisinev vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -490 (-19)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs New London, Wi, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica
Kisinev vs Wiarton, On, Canada
Kisinev vs Nairobi, Kenya
Kisinev vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia
Kisinev vs Catania, Sicily, Italy
Thunder Bay, On vs Chambersburg, Pa
Latronico vs Batouri
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Utsunomiya
Geraldton, Western Australia vs Changdu
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Kisinev Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 197.9 kms (123 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 220.5 kms (137 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) E
- Muscat¬†¬†, Oman - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kisinev