Vs > Hokonui Forest
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Catania, Sicily, Italy
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Oran, Algeria
Hokonui Forest vs Zyryanka, Russia
Hokonui Forest vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Toulon, France
Conceicao Araguaia vs Nuuk/ Godth√•b
Isla De Pascua-Mataveri vs Aledo, Il
Viljujsk vs Kopua
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Monterrey
- The distance between Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,763 km or 8,552 mi.
- To reach Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 271.2° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap bearing 310.6° or NW .
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap is in or near the subtropical desert biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.7 °C (10.3°F) more in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 982.2 mm (38.7 in) less which is equivalent to 982.2 l/m² (24.11 US gal/ft²) or 9,822,000 l/ha (1,050,037 US gal/ac) less. About 0 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -102 (-4)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -105 (-4)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -982 (-39)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Kopua, New Zealand
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Iguatu, Brazil
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Merauke, Papua, Indonesia
Hokonui Forest vs Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
Hokonui Forest vs Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Hokonui Forest vs Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia
Hokonui Forest vs Amendola, Italy
Eskridge, Ks vs Imperatriz
Renk vs Trivandrum, Kerala
Pehuajo vs Isla Diego Ramirez
Lamar, Mo vs Victoria, Tx
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 197.9 kms (123 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 220.5 kms (137 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) E
- Muscat¬†¬†, Oman - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest