Vs > Fort Smith, Nt
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Fort Smith, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Albany, New York, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Karlsruhe, Germany
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Fianarantsoa, Madagascar
Fort Smith, Nt vs Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Fort Smith, Nt vs Caracas, Venezuela
Fort Smith, Nt vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Crikvenica vs Princess Anne, Md
Passo Fundo vs Santo Domingo
Kafironda vs Gedaref/ Azaza
Christchurch vs Aparri, Luzon
- The distance between Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates and Fort Smith, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,543 km or 6,552 mi.
- To reach Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Nt bearing 12.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap bearing 173.2° or S .
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Fort Smith, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap is in or near the subtropical desert biome whereas Fort Smith, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 30 °C (54°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.5 °C (47.7°F) less in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 295.9 mm (11.6 in) less which is equivalent to 295.9 l/m² (7.26 US gal/ft²) or 2,959,000 l/ha (316,337 US gal/ac) less. About 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.5° higher in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap than in Fort Smith, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap relative to Fort Smith, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Nt vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -296 (-12)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Khutag, Mongolia
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Fort Smith, Nt vs Tunis, Tunisia
Fort Smith, Nt vs Kristiansand, Norway
Fort Smith, Nt vs Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria
Fort Smith, Nt vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Moundou vs Bournemouth-Hurn
Zion Park, Utah vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn
Port Arthur, Tx vs Trivandrum, Kerala
Regina (cda), Sk vs Karachi (Airport)
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Fort Smith, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 197.9 kms (123 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 220.5 kms (137 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) E
- Muscat , Oman - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Nt
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW