Average Temperatures in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
- The average annual temperature in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates is hot at 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of mean monthly temperatures is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) which is a slightly low range.
- August is the hottest month (very, very hot) having a mean temperature of 34 degrees Celsius (93.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is somewhat warm with an average temperature of 18.8 degrees Celsius (65.84 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 197.9 kms (123 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 220.5 kms (137 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) E
- Muscat , Oman - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) ESE