| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap in August is very, very hot at 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 1.5mm (0.1in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 197.9 kms (123 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 220.5 kms (137 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) E
- Muscat , Oman - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) ESE